Monday, December 14, 2009

Merry Christmas, everyone! Been writing more, so decided to update the blog. Been reaching out on the web to some relatives and friends. Also, welcomed grandson #4 recently. They are all gorgeous, all boys, all very smart, fill in the blank if you're already a grandparent; you know the drill (and in everybody's case it's true, I know.)
On the MS front, just heard of a girl who was recently diagnosed. She is only in her early 20's. Man, I can only hope the future is brighter for her, and everyone else who comes along with a diagnosis now. (See my links for the NMSS address for further information.)
And...music for today is "An Evening with John Denver," the album my folks got me for my 12th birthday. Still sounds good after all these years. RIP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good stories~~ Thanks for ur sharing~~!! ........................................